Friday, July 31, 2009

why I started this blog

July 31, 2009

I am blogging about this journey to help everyone keep up to date with what is going on and to help me 'deal' with the frustrations I am starting to feel, as well as the inner pissy that keeps jumping on board with crazy doctors and not feeling well. After two months of acutely not feeling right and having no answers, I am now on a quest to find out 'what's wrong with me'. So far I've been told it's stress, depression, anxiety, sleep deprivation, etc. There is no way it's my thryoid, heart, etc. So far they have found a problem with my heart and my thyroid. I don't want to feel vindicated and a good friend of mine says I don't want a tombstone that reads, "I told you Iwas sick". But I'm petty and keep yelling at the doctors who aren't here that I told them something was wrong. I am sure the heart is linked with the other issues we don't understand, but since the cardiologist didn't think it was my heart in the first place, I'll lay low for a little while. Until another test and another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment