Thursday, September 3, 2009

Outstanding News

I just received a call from my endo doc's nurse and she said all my blood tests came back normal. Never has there been such a sweet word as normal. She said that my calcitonin level is now back within the normal range, the first time it's been tested that way. Music to my ears and I think it made her weekend when I told her it made mine.

Big question of the day...With such a small nodule to begin with (0.2"), if it was cancerous, could the biopsy (four samples from that one nodule) have removed enough of the tissue to make a difference with the calcitonin level?

In any regard, it's nice to see the level go down, have my potassium back in normal range, and have my aldolase go back down. I may even go jog tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment