Monday, September 21, 2009

Appointment cancelled

Dr. Ley's office called this morning. They've decided to wait until I see the doctor at Duke University before going back in. This was nice as it saves me a $30 copay, but disappointing because I thought we might step forward with solving this mess. Oh, well.

I feel much better than I did then, and am now working...YAY!!! But have been feeling a bit off again and last night woke up in a full sweat in the middle of the night. I wish it was because I was hot and bothered, but that wasn't the case. Just a sheet soaker experience that made me feel gross. I also ached all weekend. All my joints, especially my knees, and some muscle aches, too. Enough I say, but all in good time.

Well, here's to crossing my fingers to good results on Oct. 5th at Duke.

No comments:

Post a Comment